How fast/far do you move

Norm M

I'll have to look that one up Norm and John.

John, I caught a 5.25" Smallie on a 5" fluke Saturday, then later a 6"er. Smallmouth have large mouths. Next time you camp in Indiana, PM me first and I'll see if I can get out and fish a little with you. T

he larger the baits I throw, the more amazed I am at the large fish and small fish that hit them. That Subwalk Norm is throwing is 4" long and thicker than a Chicago Italian Beef. If he says its catching fish, my guess is he's not talking about a couple.

Now that I think of it, I have caught big fish on tiny baits and little fish on big baits. I'll have to give it a try soon. I've always chalked it up to be an oddball occurreance

Brendan, I hope to get out to that same c.g. by Sugar Creek again this year. I think I've read either here or the INSA board that you are in that area?

I'd like to fish together If we can get the timing right. Seems like Indiana's got LOTS of creeks...I never would have guessed...

I'll be sure to give you notice.

JS

John ,

If you are camping in Parke County grab a copy of the Covered Bridge Routes and do a little exploration. I have lots of fond memories, grew up hitting the Covered Bridge Festival every year and made a point of going back other times of the year.

John, I live on the NE side of Indy. That creek is one of about a dozen I visit regularily. It gets more pub because of the canoe rentals and State Park. Very pretty in places and nice access. No shortage of SMB, but all the streams are filled with them if you know how and where to look. It's the one on the visitor's guide if you know what I mean.