Hey Rich M

Michael T

I sat down and tried to tye the worm fly you demo-ed last Monday session and couldn't remember the trick in getting the yarn to stay twisted to make a fatter worm. Can you describe how that's done?

By the way, I was fishing the dark brown one two weekends ago and caught a 16" smallie.

Guest rich mc

its called furling tie on the tail material at the bend. hold out twice the length of material and twist it, after about 40 twists it will wrap back on itself. if the tail is over an inch and a half it will unravel after a good use. you can just tie a few knots with thin mono to hold the tail together better . i caught a few small lm with a small sixe 8 clouser made witha singletail of the chennile hanging back, upper wing olive and bottom wing orange fox tail . rich

Guest rich mc

for a two inch tail. twist 4inches and when it is tight, placea hard object[bodkin] in the middle and move the end toward the tie in point. it should wrap itself.