Guest Don R

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like I can make the restaurant but will not make the trip over to Strictly fishing. I was able to get out of one commitment but not both. I’ll take 50%...

I’ll just depend on my bro to pick out some new baits for me to catch fish, it has worked out well in the past! :lol:

Had to choose between getting a vacation day for this event or the outing on the 20th. See y'all on the water later in the month.

Don,

I am one of the relatively new members you referenced and have been trying to find some time to get more actively involved. I am going to attend and bring my son Quinn, who I took to the Blowout with me. Great opportunity to meet new people and any opportunity to eat and go to a tackle store is a good one, especially Strictly Fishing!

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Don R

Many thanks go out to the 17 folks that attended this meeting! Six lucky raffle prize winners went home with a good variety of plastics, Brovarney swim jigs and a Jonn Graham hand tied jig! Grant S once again took home a prize...that kid has a hot hand when it comes to raffle drawings!

We spent over 200 dollars at SF&A and Scott generously donated $42.00 back to the ISA. Thanks to the members that bought tackle from Strictly Fishing & Archery and thanks again to SF&A for their continued support!

Scott F spoke about the upcoming Catch and Release sign installation project. Keep your eye on the web site for locations, dates and times.

Don