Guest Don R

Sounds like great idea. I like the fact this lake will be devoid of largemouth and bluegill. The smallmouth should end up being king of the hill. Since Don Labrose is going to be a speaker at the Blowout, we should show up in numbers. I will be there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New date sounds good. I'll be there.

• 3 weeks later...

Don or anyone else - Which road is the parking lot located off. I've never been around this area. I located the area as instructed below.

The location of the lake is on south side of Stearns Road between Munger Road and Powis Road, just east of the railroad tracks in the Bartlett, Illinois area. Main north and south State routes are Route 59 to the east and Route 25 to the west. It is about 1.3 miles east of the Pate Phillips State Park.

Thanks,

John

What a great turn out on a very chilly morning! Many thanks go out to the 12 members and friends that volunteered their time and efforts at today's Crib Fest!

Details and photos to follow.

And GPS coordinates of each crib? <_< Thanks to all those with functioning appendiges who made this project happen. Glad it wasn't set to go down tomorrow! :o