blackberry creek shocking

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

this saturday the 24th at 9 am. bob rung from the idnr will be shocking the ponds at blackberry farms and the creek. come and see how this is done and what they get . bring your waders blackberry farm is on galena rd just west of orchard rd .

• 1 month later...
this saturday the 24th at 9 am. bob rung from the idnr will be shocking the ponds at blackberry farms and the creek. come and see how this is done and what they get . bring your waders blackberry farm is on galena rd just west of orchard rd .

How did the shocking go at the creek? I know 10 years back I used to catch smallies in the creek by that lake Jerico I bellieve it was. None had any good size to them most in the 6"-12" range.

I used to catch them as well (and more than 10 years ago!), along with some of the biggest Rock Bass I've ever caught in the State. We did get a handful of smallies every year that were 16" to 18", but most were as you stated.