Hello

Scott Kashin

I am a new member and was looking for an organization that was devoted to stream conservation, fishing ethics and environmental stewardship and it appears I found it. I have been fishing in the area since I was old enough to hold a rod, mostly in the strip-mine pits that make up the campgrounds south of the city. I grew up in Chicago, south side and relocated to Manhattan several years ago. I have re-discovered fly fishing after a 20 year hiatus and have become very involved with stream repair and conservation in the area, including the Knk and DpR waters specifically. Anything I can contribute, time wise or monetarily that would help our fisheries would be no issue, just ask. Anyway , nice to meet you and hope to hear from some of you maybe. 

Unfortunately I'll be in Kentucky picking up my daughter from UofL this Saturday and I wanted to go but that's how it works. I want to possibly organize a clean up for either waterway, my wife loves to do that stuff.