tv commercial

I just saw that, and it reminded me of how I notice people at parties who are drinking water that always put the cap back on the bottle after taking a sip. I don't put a cap on my beer or glass of wine in between sips. So it always intrigues me when I see it. Just saying.

There is a Canadian tradition of throwing away the cork when you open a jug of wine or a bottle of VO. I'll drink to that.

I noticed the spot but did not analyze the garbage. It is good to see an athlete picking up litter dirty or clean, no?

• 2 months later...

Good eye, rich. I missed that because I was paying attention to the top of the tree. Looks like the scene was shot in Mille Lacs. There is a Fodder stuck near the top probably snagged there by Craig last Summer.

2 hours ago, rich mc said:

just saw another ford escape commercial lady  chops on a christmas tree with and axe. puts tree on top of vehicle and its base is cuts square.dam she is good with an axe

That axe was made on the “Forged in Fire” TV show. It is so sharp, you can cut down a tree with one swing of the axe.