Fox water willow planting 8/4 - 8 am

We will plant water willow this Sunday on the Fox. Meet at 8 am at Lippold Park Rte. 25 south of Glenwood FP or north of Rte. 56. Bring waders & gloves, temperatures should be moderate. With the usual turnout we will finish by 11am. Please let me know if you are coming as the trail to where we will plant in not obvious. I'll have signs or flags to help you find us or call me if you are late.

John L

John:

I can help out on Sunday to plant Water Willows.  I've never been to Lippold Park, before, but it looks like it's either a little south or slightly north of that Glenwood Forest Preserve where we're having the Pot Luck Picnic at on Saturday (and where we've had Cast and Compare before).   I plan on going to the picnic tomorrow, so I'll get additional details from you then, including details about how to find the trail down to the river from the Lippold Park parking lot, etc.   Sending this from my work email so please reply to davidhinton50@gmail.com.  Thanks.

I'll be there Sunday.