Jude Torre Passed

asherman

I received a text from Don Rego regarding  the passing of Jude Torre on July 19th.  I'm sharing the information with the ISA.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/jude-torre-obituary?pid=193435208

Jude was a nice, warm, generous person.  He provided me with good information about fishing spots without me asking several times.  I smile when I remember that on my first ISA outing on the Kish, he told me to "cast to that spot".  I did and I caught a 19 inch smallie.  I still have a Jude Bug tied by Jude that he gave me years ago.   That fly will be a keepsake.

Jude will be missed.

Regards,

Alan Sherman

On 7/23/2019 at 12:14 PM, Ed Buric said:

I will be driving up to Rockford Saturday with John Loebach to attend the celebration of Jude's life. I still have room for 2 or 3 more if anyone is interested in joining us.

I still have room for a couple more for the drive up to Rockford

On 7/23/2019 at 8:43 PM, Paul Trybul said:

For those of you coming up for Jude's visitation, Kishwaukee river paddlefest is also happening that day. Enjoying one of his favorite rivers after the celebration of Jude's life could be a good way spend the day in his honor. 

Good family fun to honor Jude’s life and his love for music, beer,  and the Kishwaukee River.