POT LUCK PICNIC

Our annual POT LUCK PICNIC will take place on August 3rd this year. As before it will be held at the picnic shelter in the Glenwood Forest Preserve along the Fox river in Batavia IL. The festivities will begin at 10:00 am with lunch being ready at approximately noon. As in the past we will provide the condiments, dogs and burgers and everyone is encouraged to bring a dish to share. Of course you are free to come early and do a little fishing in the Fox river.

rsz_100_3789.jpg

On 7/14/2019 at 2:51 PM, Ed Buric said:

Our annual POT LUCK PICNIC will take place on August 3rd this year. As before it will be held at the picnic shelter in the Glenwood Forest Preserve along the Fox river in Batavia IL. The festivities will begin at 10:00 am with lunch being ready at approximately noon. As in the past we will provide the condiments, dogs and burgers and everyone is encouraged to bring a dish to share. Of course you are free to come early and do a little fishing in the Fox river.

rsz_100_3789.jpg

In only 2 weeks from today!! please let us know here if you plan on attending so we can plan accordingly

there are always those who show up without letting us know. My purpose is to humorously keep this subject fresh on the forums. I am however a little concerned about the small number of replies so far. I hope you can make it, I always enjoy talking with you.

Ed

rsz_100_3789.jpg

just 1 week from 2day  be sure to post what if anything you plan on bringing so that we can avoid duplicates

rsz_100_3789.jpg

5 more days

rsz_100_3789.jpg

3 more days !!!

rsz_100_3789.jpg

2 more days !!

I'll be there with a tray of olives, pickles and cheese.

We had 20 or so (I didn't have an exact count) show up  for  what turned out to be what I believe was the best picnic we have ever had. We had perfect weather, great  food and even better camaraderie. Thanks to all that helped out and to all that attended.

20190803_120528.jpg

20190803_115941.jpg

20190803_115839.jpg