NW Region 3rd Saturday Breakfast Meet

I'm not sure I'll be able to join you. I'm having surgery on my elbow tomorrow.  (Some guys will do anything to get another twenty feet on their cast.)  I'll chime in on Friday to let you know for sure.

2 minutes ago, jude said:

I'm not sure I'll be able to join you. I'm having surgery on my elbow tomorrow.  (Some guys will do anything to get another twenty feet on their cast.)  I'll chime in on Friday to let you know for sure.

I didn't know about that. I hope all goes well and you gain at least another 40 feet on your cast.

11 minutes ago, Ed Buric said:

I didn't know about that. I hope all goes well and you gain at least another 40 feet on your cast.

I didn't know anything about it either!!!

I just hope he's ready come June.

(I enjoy talking about him in the third person. Much quieter.)

19 hours ago, jude said:

Sorry to hear that. Hope all goes well. Let us know.

Jude's surgery went as planned. He will be back to "normal" in time for Sylvania. He took that into consideration when scheduling the surgery. Jude is very smart.

6 hours ago, jude said:

Jude's surgery went as planned. He will be back to "normal" in time for Sylvania. He took that into consideration when scheduling the surgery. Jude is very smart.

I’m glad to hear the surgery went well.  Heal well, Sylvania is coming.