Tinley Park Fishing and Outdoor Show

The Tinley Park Fishing and Outdoor Show is going on next weekend, Feb. 9-10 from 9-5 each day at the Tinley Park High School, 6111 W 175th St, in Tinley Park.

I’m looking for a couple of people to help me out in the booth both days. If you can spend a few hours promoting the club, selling memberships and Blowout tickets, post here and let me know.

if you will be attending the show, be sure to stop by the booth and say hello.

http://www.tinleyparkfishingshow.com/

Scott, I can help out either day. Let me know what works best for you.

jonn graham is speaking both days  as is paul center who was involved with isa years ago. jonn has his booth with his swimbaits, ill have mine with jigs and flies,  raptor spinnerbaits should be there  and white iron resort. craig riendeau will have his off the deep edge booth as he will be guiding on mille lacs this spring .also shabbona lakeside, jim kopjo crappie service, as well as austin adducci is normally there.   plenty to see

Scott, I can do Saturday. What time should I be there?

BTW for those who attended over the weekend you probably noticed the ISA had one of the best booth locations for the show closest to the entry in the main gymnasium.  Some great PR for the ISA .  I was able to catch part of the seminars from former ISA president Jonn Graham and  longtime ISA supporter Mike Milandic  and they were both outstanding.

raw?appid=YMailNorrinLaunch&ymreqid=80b1