I've booked the Tinkers Dam cabin again for next year for August 10-24, 2019. Just like this year, the choices are for a 3 night or 4 night stay. The choices are;

1. Arriving Saturday August 10, and departing Tuesday August 13  (SOLD OUT)

2. Arriving Tuesday August 13 and departing Saturday August 17  (2 spots left)

3. Arriving Saturday August 17 and departing Tuesday August 20 (4 spots left)

4. Arriving Tuesday August 20 and departing Saturday August 24 (SOLD OUT)

16a77nq.jpg

The cost per night will be $30 per person. Deposits will be $60 (or more if you like). No spot will be held without a deposit. Reservations will be on a first come first served basis with consideration given to those who made it to this year's trip.  Final payment will be due on June 1. If for any reason you have to back out, all payments are non-refundable unless a replacement for you is found.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to call me 630-209-9452

Send deposits with your choice of dates to;
ISA Road Trip 2019
1506 Roth Dr
Joliet, IL 60431
(I can take credit cards for payment if you call me or see me in person. 630-209-9452)

Be sure I have your phone number and email address so I can contact you if necessary.

Keep an eye on this post to see the current schedule. I will update it as spots fill in.

Here is a link to more information on the cabin

https://www.vrbo.com/612837

Scott, . looks like the calendar shifted and I need to be available for potential college shuttle(s)....please put me down for # 2. Arriving Tuesday August 13 and departing Saturday August 17.

If I don't need to do the college shuttle I'd be willing to switch to #4 but won't know until next year...

Gotcha. Our first commitment for next year!  For everyone, your deposit is what holds your spot. You aren't officially on the sheet until I get a deposit.

Scott, can you put me down for  spot# 5  4 nights 8/20- 23.  My boys will be in school, so I will be going solo. 

7 minutes ago, colindanenberger said:

I would like to go but kind of confused  with the directions

It's actually pretty easy to get to.. Just a few minutes north oh Marinette WI.  If you decide to go, I can get you detailed directions. Or you can follow another member who is going.

Scott is right, it is an easy drive that takes about 5 hours. All but the last few miles beyond Marinette  are limited access highways. The experience is well worth the drive. If you can you definitely should do it.

We are now 75% full on the August trip. I know it can be hard for many people to plan that far out, but if you have an interest in joining us on the Road Trip, don't wait too much longer.