Pot Luck Picnic

Pot Luck Picnic to be held on Saturday, August 4th.

This is in my opinion our most popular event of the year after the Bronzeback Blowout. The I S A will provide the main course ( hot dogs and Burgers ) and soft drinks. Everyone else is encouraged ( not required ) to bring a dish to share. The festivities will begin at 10:00am at the picnic pavilion in the Glenwood forest preserve along the Fox river in Batavia Il. Food will be served at about noon. Feel free to come a little early and do a little fishing in the Fox river. This is of course a family friendly outing

rsz_100_3789.jpg

https://illinois.hometownlocator.com/maps/feature-map,ftc,2,fid,1705938,n,glenwood county forest preserve.cfm

Please reply here if you  plan on attending so that we can plan accordingly

Damn, summer vacation in valiant county runs right into the potluck; (

I'll plan better next year, have fun, I'll miss the gang

Michael Gillig

As far as catching smallies, you’d be better off eating, heading home and taking a nap, then wading the Dupe after 6 PM to catch the evening bite. Fox is gonna be a straight-up grind in the low water and especially on a weekend. Anything over 12” would be impressive.

On 7/15/2018 at 6:01 PM, Ed Buric said:

This is in my opinion our most popular event of the year after the Bronzeback Blowout. The I S A will provide the main course ( hot dogs and Burgers ) and soft drinks. Everyone else is encouraged ( not required ) to bring a dish to share. The festivities will begin at 10:00am at the picnic pavilion in the Glenwood forest preserve along the Fox river in Batavia Il. Food will be served at about noon. Feel free to come a little early and do a little fishing in the Fox river. This is of course a family friendly outing

rsz_100_3789.jpg

https://illinois.hometownlocator.com/maps/feature-map,ftc,2,fid,1705938,n,glenwood county forest preserve.cfm

1 week from 2day !

On 7/15/2018 at 6:01 PM, Ed Buric said:

rsz_100_3789.jpg

2morrow!

Today’s picnic menu: grilled brats, hot dogs and hamburgers, grilled sweet  corn on the cob, macaroni salad, cucumber salad, pat’s delicious pork and  beans, topped off with plenty of deserts and sweet cold watermelon, what a day! Thanks to those who came and sorry to those who missed.   Can’t beat great smallmouth talk and delicious food on a hot early August day!

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg