Sign in to follow this  
Ed Buric

Fox river float

The Fox river float as listed in the July edition of the Bronzeback Bulletin is cancelled due to the uncertian river conditions and lack of interest

FYI, the Fox is perfect for float fishing right now (July 9). Last check of the Montgomery gage shows a mere 1,440 CFS and trending downward. With the warm weather, early and late are topwater time! Even shady areas in the afternoon can be incredibly productive. *No Aurora or Elgin jokes please!

I never received a July bulletin, was this emailed out? Last one I have was from April. I was looking forward to a Fox River outing but was unaware it had been scheduled again after the May outing was cancelled. 

I checked the calendar and there also appears to be a kayak trip for the Mason river, how do we sign up? Not sure how to comment under the event. 

Generally, to RSVP for an outing, you private message the event organizer (whoever posted the event to the calendar).

Sometimes, like in the case of the Apple River outing, the event organizer makes a post and includes a phone # or email for RSVP purposes.

Good luck!

I was looking forward to this float and then it disappeared off the calendar..... I thought it was always posted in this forum to see who was interested??  

We hope to get this rescheduled soon.