rescue below the spillway is set for this wednesday 4 30-5pm   whenever we have enough bodies to cover the  creek. bring waders or wet wade  and a good sized net .  we expect about 50 muskies and some big stripers.   those coming from the east post up and ride together     rich

I’d like to help with this and bring my son along. Please post the meeting details. I’ve only been there once......

thanks! 

i just heard it may be cancelled if we get a big rain that they are predicting .   iwill post tuesday evening if its on or offf

its been cancelled  i will post when a new date is set.   john we normally park in the lot closest the dam and walk the dike to the spillway. we also get a few pickups that can shuttle people

I've done this before and it is a pretty cool experience. It's amazing how many quality fish of different species make it over the spillway.

On 6/29/2018 at 6:59 PM, rich mc said:

its been approved   4 30 -5pm fish handling gloves are good too.  rich

We good to go tomorrow? It’ll be my son & I. Let me know. Thanks!

yes  i plan to be there about 3 30 to work on the upper spillway barrier .  waders are good, big net if you have one.    thanks rich

I will be attending as well along with two other people to help out, observe, or what ever you need, always wanted to attend this event, finally get to

was a good turnout but the numbers were low    13 muskies , one huge striper some walleyes and a bunch of catfish   good show of ISA anglers including pete plauch.  still a nice outing     rich