THANK YOU!!! 2018 Bronzeback Blowout

Scott Ferguson

I want to tell everybody who attended the Blowout thank you very, very much!  Your generosity in not only buying a ticket to attend but buying raffle tickets and silent auction items made the Blowout a big success. We would be nowhere without you.

I also want to thank all the volunteers, Pat Hirschtick, John Loebach, Eugene Collins, Forrest Miller, Paul Trybul, Terry Dodge, Craig Holderness, Ed Buric, Bart Durham, Jim Jozwiak and Cory Gale  for coming early to set up, working throughout the event and staying late to clean up. 

Another thanks to those who donated to the family of Norm Minas in their time of need. Tammy Minas is getting $250 to help with her expenses.

One more thanks to our featured speaker Chad Hoover who not only gave an entertaining talk, but also donated a NuCanoe kayak that we auctioned off. 

Also, to Jesse DiMartini for her update on the water willow and muscle plantings on the DuPage river.

I hope we can count on you returning again next year. Set your calendars for Saturday, March 2, 2019. We'll see you there!

I want to add my thanks to all involved in pulling together, contributing, and running the Blowout, as well as the ISA during the year.   ISA: good  people and a good mission.

Looking forward to being able to be more involved this year.

BTW - My wife was delighted by the St. Croix rod rack too, hoping to get me uncluttered.  (Thanks Jeff for contributing.) Now I need more rods to fill the remaining empty positions.

Thanks again........Rick