What are you doing this coming Thursday night?  I'll tell you what, come on down to DuPage fly fishing and hear Kip Vieth of Wildwood float trips, Minnesota guide and Orvis 2017 freshwater "guide of the year" talk about fly fishing in Minnesota on the Mississippi river and others.

After Kip's presentation we will continue the bull session at Crosstown Pub, just down the street from the fly shop.  It's been said that this place has the best wings around...

Thursday, January 25 at 5 PM - 7 PM

DuPage Fly Fishing Co.
1512 N Naper Blvd, Ste 136, Naperville, Illinois 60563

Kip is the owner of Wildwood Float Trips based in Monticello, MN and was the 2017 Orvis Freshwater Guide of the Year. Kip has been fly fishing for over 30 years and focuses on smallmouth bass and muskie. He offers a western-style fishing experience with drift boat floats down Minnesota rivers. Wildwood Float Trips is also the outfitter for the Orvis Muskie School and Kip is an Orvis Fly Designer. Kip and his business have been featured on Minnesota Bound, Orvis Outdoor Adventures, The Drake, Orvis Blog, Outdoor News, Midwest Fly Fishing and Eastern, Southwest and Northwest Fly Fishing Magazines
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent.ford1-1.

Oh my. 8 miles from work and I get off at 4pm. This is a tough one to pass up.