POT LUCK PICNIC

Saturday, July 29th I S A Pot luck picnic, Glenwood Forest Preserve picnic shelter, Batavia. Come on out a little early if you would like to do a little fishing in the Fox River beforehand.

​This is one of our most popular and in my opinion our most enjoyable social outings of the year. Come on out and enjoy an afternoon of camaraderie with your fellow I S A members while enjoying a sumptuous Summer picnic feast.

Festivities begin at 10:00am with the food being served around noon.

​The I S A will supply the meats and soft drinks and everyone is encouraged ( not required ) to bring a dish to share. Remember this is a family friendly picnic so do not hesitate to include any family members that would care to join in the fun.

​Please R S V P here so that we may plan accordingly

• 2 weeks later...

​Just to be clear, we have the picnic shelter reserved so the POT LUCK PICNIC will be held rain or shine Make your plans now to attend

Saturday, July 29th I S A Pot luck picnic, Glenwood Forest Preserve picnic shelter, Batavia. Come on out a little early if you would like to do a little fishing in the Fox River beforehand.

​This is one of our most popular and in my opinion our most enjoyable social outings of the year. Come on out and enjoy an afternoon of camaraderie with your fellow I S A members while enjoying a sumptuous Summer picnic feast

​The I S A will supply the meats and soft drinks and everyone is encouraged ( not required ) to bring a dish to share. Remember this is a family friendly picnic so do not hesitate to include any family members that would care to join in the fun.

​​

​This is one of our most popular and in my opinion our most enjoyable social outings of the year. Come on out and enjoy an afternoon of camaraderie with your fellow I S A members while enjoying a sumptuous Summer picnic feast.

Festivities begin at 10:00am with the food being served around noon.

With just 9 days to go please R S V P here if you plan on attending

Ed,

I'm in, wouldn't miss it for nothing!

I'm in Ed, I'll bring some salad thing of some sort.

Wouldn't miss it, love this event