Impromptu Dupe Float

I know its last minute but for those interested I'm going to float the Dupage on Sunday and feel free to join. The Dupage is coming down nicely in the Bolingbrook area should be in good condition to float on Sunday. Will meet at the McDonalds parking lot at Boughton and Weber in Bolingbrook at 8:30 am to set up shuttle. In the Spring you have to get these float trips in when you can. Let me know if you can make it.

We had five ISA members, Scott F, Bill C, Mark L, new member Dan, and myself, take part in yesterday's impromptu float trip on the Dupage. You couldn't have asked for more perfect conditions with 70 degree temps on a sunny day with little wind. The fishing was spotty early in the day which we attributed to the cold nights we've been having. Later in the day things started to pick up with the rising temps and Mark and I found a wading spot that produced several large smallmouth including a 18.5" behemoth I thought for sure was a brutus. Alas, until another day. We ended up with 15 smallmouth and a largemouth most caught bouncing jigs off rocks on bottom next to current. Thanks to those who showed up on late notice for a very enjoyable outing. Here are a few pics from the outing:

nygq47.jpg

33ct5ir.jpg

2zfocnn.jpg

2ezikwh.jpg

2iup75l.jpg

33upbiv.jpg

ic070o.jpg