ISA Road Trip - Wisconsin River

Scott Ferguson

As I brought up in another thread. Kyle Zemple, owner of Black Earth Angling, offers a guided trip on the lower Wisconsin River, they call "Crash Camp". Normally, the trip consists of two anglers begin the trip in the afternoon and board a jet boat to fish the afternoon into the evening. They then head to a sand bar island on the river for a late dinner, prepared for them and spend the night camping out on the river. They then fish the next day, also with the guide finishing up at 3pm. Here is a link describing the trip. http://blackearthangling.com/crash-camp.php

We have been speaking with Kyle about the possibility of doing an ISA Road Trip where we might use 2 boats and allow a few other ISA members to float along in their own personal watercraft. Exact prices for this type of trip have not been determined yet. I would like to gauge the interest of our members to find out if we should start putting an outing like this together. Post here or contact me or John Loebach if you'd be interested.