Scott Ferguson

ISA Road Trip 2017 SCHEDULE CHANGES! NEW OPENINGS

Looking forward to Norm cooking breakfast, doing the dishes, cleaning up after us, always doing more than anyone else and over tipping when we go out. Every trip should have a guy like Norm.

Looking forward to Norm cooking breakfast, doing the dishes, cleaning up after us, always doing more than anyone else and over tipping when we go out. Every trip should have a guy like Norm.

I talked to Norm. This year, he wants you to be his butler for a change. ?

THERE HAS BEEN A CANCELATION

We now have an opening; Arriving Saturday, August 19th for 3 nights, leaving on Tuesday the 22nd

Please contact me ASAP if you'd like to join us.

Looking forward to sitting on the porch watching nature and the river flowing. I'm getting too old for wading. I'm good at listening to fish stories and compliments. Be nice to old people.

Scott I may need to switch my weekend to this one due to the solar eclipse (have to be in southern Illinois on the 21st) will that work?

Bart, the only openings I have are for the same days you have already signed up for. If you want to change, you'd have to ask someone else to switch with you.

SSCHEDULE CHANGES NEW OPENINGS!

As often happens, due to life happenings, we have some changes to the schedule. There are now 3 openings.

2 openings for the second half of the first week;

Arriving Tuesday the 15th for 4 nights leaving Saturday the 19th.

And 1 opening;
Arriving Saturday, August 19th for 3 nights, leaving on Tuesday the 22nd

2j2f4n9.jpg

Actually Bart can have my entire slot if he wants: arrive 8/22 , leave Sat 8/25 as it looks like I won't be able to make it.

Eric

The changes are coming fast and furious. I think I'm keeping up. I will update the schedule as soon as this current wave of changes is done!

I would be glad to pay for a knowledgeable fisherman (or woman) that would take me fishing where and when I want to go. They would be required to show me things I don't know about fishing and help Norm P. with the house work.

Psyched up about my first trip to the Menominee!

But, as usual, I'm out of touch with the details ;)

I'm guessing we volunteer to do different meals. How does this usually work?

Any idea if the river can be waded or should I prep for class 4 rapids?

But you are my fellow fisherman Scott ;)

Ok, I'll bring a breakfast, lunch and dinner.... I'm assuming we get pots and pans and plates and silverware...

​Yeah Mike, there is a fully supplied kitchen there. It even has a dishwasher. What we did was to decide what we wanted to do for meals and then chip in and buy what we needed to buy in Marinette. What most guys brought up were snacks, eggs, coffee, lunchmeat, bread and of course alcoholic drinks to share.