Scott Ferguson

ISA Road Trip 2017 SCHEDULE CHANGES! NEW OPENINGS

SCHEDULE CHANGES NEW OPENINGS!

As often happens, due to life happenings, we have some changes to the schedule. There are now 3 openings.

2 openings for the second half of the first week;

Arriving Tuesday the 15th for 4 nights leaving Saturday the 19th.

And 1 opening;
Arriving Saturday, August 19th for 3 nights, leaving on Tuesday the 22nd

The cost per night will be $30 per person. Non-refundable deposits will be $60 (or more if you like). Reservations will be on a first come first served basis with consideration given to those who made it to this year's trip. If the demand is there, I'll try to extend the trip as needed. Final payment will be due on June 3. If for any reason you have to back out, (like for surgery!) Every effort will be made to find a replacement for you.
Send deposits with your choice of dates to;
ISA Road Trip 2017
1606 Roth Dr
Joliet, IL 60431
(I can take credit cards for payment if you call me or see me in person. 630-209-9452)

http://tinkers-dam.com

https://www.vrbo.com/612837

2j2f4n9.jpg

Scott put me down for Saturday the 12th and leave on the 15th. Deposit check is going out in mail today. Thank you for putting it together again. Had a great time this year and will be looking forward to next year's trip.

Scott, please put me down for Sat 12th to 15th.

Also, please put Ron K down for the same dates. Thanks.

Scott please put me down for the first three days, August 12-15. I will send my deposit shortly.

Scott

Put me down for the first 3 days also, l'll work it out somehow.

Ed.

You'll be glad you did Ed.Good to see you're coming

Scott thanks for putting the trip together again. Please put me down for two for the 8/15 - 8/18 slot.

please put me down for tues 8/22 through Sat 8/26. would consider switch to a later date if trip gets extended. Very enjoyable trip and group of guys this year. Hope they come next year as well.

thanks,

EricG

There are still some openings for the road trip. We are still seven and a half months away but, If you are planning to go, do not wait very long to make up your mind. You can see the updated schedule of the days that are still available a few posts up from this one. If you have any questions at all, PM or call me at 630-209-9452 anytime at all.

damn, it's something I'd like to do but I can't pull the trigger until I get every thing in my life unsnarled that being sick screwed up . most likely be at least February before I get a good handle on things the way it's going right now .

Paul, I had you added, I just hadn't updated the schedule here on the forums. All has been updated here. There are only 2 spots left. 4 days at the end of the first week and 3 days at the start of the second week. After those are gone, I can put you on a waiting list in case someone drops out.

I'll take the 19-21 if it's still available.

Scott

i am out for this year . they added an extra round of chemo , pushing back the radiation . No way i'll be recovered enough in time for me not to be a drag on every one else .