POT LUCK PICNIC

Glenwood Forest Preserve in Batavia

https://goo.gl/maps/4ToMFMKj9tr

In just 2 weeks from today we will have our annual POT LUCK PICNIC at the picnic shelter in the Glenwood Forest Preserve along the Fox River in Batavia Il. The Picnic festivities will begin at 10:00am but you are welcome to arrive earlier to do some fishing in the Fox.

rsz_100_3789.jpg

Be sure to let us know if you plan on attending so that we can plan accordingly.

The ISA will provide the main course and everyone can bring a dish to share.

In just 2 weeks from today we will have our annual POT LUCK PICNIC at the picnic shelter in the Glenwood Forest Preserve along the Fox River in Batavia Il. The Picnic festivities will begin at 10:00am but you are welcome to arrive earlier to do some fishing in the Fox.

attachicon.gifrsz_100_3789.jpg

Be sure to let us know if you plan on attending so that we can plan accordingly.

5 more days!!!!!

Hi everyone. My wife has informed me that she has a paper to write for grad school this weekend and that I am to make myself scarce. So, that leaves me open to attend the picnic! I may bring a neighbor along who is interested in joining if he is available. My garden has been abundant this year. I will bring a couple jars of home made dill pickles. I will also bring a rice and tomato salad. See you all on Saturday!

-Forrest

In just 3 days from today we will have our annual POT LUCK PICNIC at the picnic shelter in the Glenwood Forest Preserve along the Fox River in Batavia Il. The Picnic festivities will begin at 10:00am but you are welcome to arrive earlier to do some fishing in the Fox.

post-21-0-62327000-1469909880_thumb.jpg

I will bring fruit salad. I hope that no one gets mad at me for bringing something healthy.

Actually I am personally partial to fresh fruit

OK, so far we have grilled chicken, hot dogs, burgers, potato salad, baked beans, fresh sweet corn, a rice and tomato salad, dill pickles, chocolate sheet cake, fruit salad and soft drinks. What more could you want? OK I'll add a watermelon.