NW Region: Kish Wade

River level shot up (and still on the up-n-up) from Tuesday nights rain.

Levels has surpassed what I consider to be dangerous for wading, plus with the lack of interest (0) this outing is CANCELLED.

I would like to to share a date of July 30 - 31 for you all to keep in mind.

Kishwaukee Paddle Fest 2016

I can post more info if there is interest. Live music, camping, and much more.

I was legimately interested... if you look back I said I would let you know closer to the 18th. You need to change that zero to a one.

Also I don't want to go now since my comments were not even acknowledged. Also since I have no man card... my feelings are hurt. I hope your happy!!

Great job Terry! Cancelling outings, not acknowledging comments, stealing man-cards and hurting feelings.....we are falling apart up here in the NW region.

Great job Terry! Cancelling outings, not acknowledging comments, stealing man-cards and hurting feelings.....we are falling apart up here in the NW region.

I'm sorry.

Jude's the one pulling the man-cards. Why? I really don't understand it. I believe we have a new NW Region theme song.

"All Out of Love" is a pop ballad by the Australian soft rock duo Air Supply, released in 1980. It was written by Graham Russell and Clive Davis.

In the United States, it reached number two on the Hot 100 (blocked by both "Upside Down" by Diana Ross and "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen)

and number 5 on the Adult Contemporary chart.

We should choreograph a yak dance to the song and showcase on a date later this year.

I was legimately interested... if you look back I said I would let you know closer to the 18th. You need to change that zero to a one.

Also I don't want to go now since my comments were not even acknowledged. Also since I have no man card... my feelings are hurt. I hope your happy!!

I'm sorry. For some reason this post of yours wasn't showing up until just now. I do know that you showed interest and to be truthful Jim S. had signed on as a "for sure" but with limited time, Ben also showed interest with limited time and planned to float. I do plan to reschedule once the levels drop. Please don't hate me. I didn't pull your "man-card", that was Jude.

Jude carries a big knife post-21-0-44514600-1466027229.jpg and frightens us all up here in the NW Region, so we pretty much let him do what he wants.

I'm sorry. For some reason this post of yours wasn't showing up until just now. I do know that you showed interest and to be truthful Jim S. had signed on as a "for sure" but with limited time, Ben also showed interest with limited time and planned to float. I do plan to reschedule once the levels drop. Please don't hate me. I didn't pull your "man-card", that was Jude.

Jude carries a big knife attachicon.gifpost-21-0-44514600-1466027229.jpg and frightens us all up here in the NW Region, so we pretty much let him do what he wants.

No worries Terry, just messing with you ;) Jude is looking pretty scary :unsure::wacko:

I might have second thoughts about going to Sylvania with Jude again next year. He does look a little scary with that knife and a little grin. Now I'm picturing him standing outside my tent holding that thing.

Didn't he get that knife from you Terry?

We can all relax. I just noticed that Jude, while holding a big knife, is also wearing Crocs.

Kind of makes you wonder what makes Jude think that he has a right to suggest the removal of another man's man-cards?

I fear no man in Crocs.

We can all relax. I just noticed that Jude, while holding a big knife, is also wearing Crocs.

I fear no man in Crocs.

I still have nightmares of Jude sneaking up to my tent at midnight on a night of the full moon. Terry, don't you realize that crocs are silent in the deep forest?

Fear a hairy man with a big knife while wearing crocs in the deep forest on the night of a full moon http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/june-solstice-full-moon-in-2016

Cathching up.... so mid July?

Im still scarred from memories of taking off in a plane and listening to the airplane headphones when "lost in love" was playing from air supply. Thanks but no thanks for making me remember that....