20" Club!

jude

Doesn't anyone fish any more?

I'm in the process of filling the freezer with bluegill and crappie fillets now that the larger males (bluegill) have started moving in and working the beds. Smallie fishing to come soon.

And did Churchill really say that?

And did Churchill really say that?

Maybe it was Joy Churchill, a girl I met in college. More to the point of the 20" club, Winston did say, Golf is a good walk spoiled.

If it's in my fishes mouth, odds are it is indeed a judebug. I've been busy tying a bunch for Sylvania. How many days?

Every 20"er that I caught last week was on Rich's leech fly ( not in Illinois tho ) but I don't have any pictures and it is 17 days to Sylvania.

It is going to take me a couple of more days to dry out all my gear.

Terry, you must have missed the "last weekend" part of my post. Back when spring was in the air and birds were singing. And remember….when some people kayak fish, they spend most of their time in the kayak.

Ed…"every 20 incher" makes me think you had a pretty good trip to Door County.

Went out in the kayak with Mr. Tim Goodman II and caught 3 smallies. Water was a bit high and muddy but we had a good time.

Tim got like 6 smallies and a cat. All smallmouth were 13" and below.

I pretty much stayed in my yak >

As far as good looking smallies.... I tend to like this one I caught >

You just never invite me.

Yeah…I know the feeling. I really like that first pic, Terry. I know you've been told a hundred times to keep the sun behind the camera, but this time it looks cool as heck. Now go ahead and try to tell me it was intentional.

On 5/25/2016 at 3:54 PM, jude said:

I really like that first pic, Terry. I know you've been told a hundred times to keep the sun behind the camera, but this time it looks cool as heck. Now go ahead and try to tell me it was intentional.

I'm not gonna try to tell you it was intentional. As a matter of fact it was an awful picture.

Something I really need to work on is taking good picks while keeping my silly buttocks planted in that kayak.

The picture you like so much (feel free to print it and wallpaper your garage with) was a terrible picture. I had water stains all

over the lens which made most of the pic look as if it were blurred, and then the whole sun thing seems to be a trick to control

while sitting in a yak. I ran it thru a few filters to get it to look the way that it does. The guy at Fotomat didn't even charge me for that pic.

I'm not gonna try to tell you it was intentional. As a matter of fact it was an awful picture.

Something I really need to work on is taking good picks while keeping my silly buttocks planted in that kayak.

The picture you like so much (feel free to print it and wallpaper your garage with) was a terrible picture. I had water stains all

over the lens which made most of the pic look as if it were blurred, and then the whole sun thing seems to be a trick to control

while sitting in a yak. I ran it thru a few filters to get it to look the way that it does. The guy at Fotomat didn't even charge me for that pic.

attachicon.gifenhanced-buzz-21061-1362090790-0-.jpg

And here I thought that it was all your natural artistic talent

Terry it takes a "special" kind of artistic talent to consistently get those silhouette fishing pics. ;) I vote that one for next Bronzeback Magazine cover. Needs that gritty, local feel.

You guys are playing with me. I thought it was a kind off cool pic because

of the way the fins are kind of lit up. I also held the fish closer to the camera to see if

that trick of making fish look bigger really works. The smallie in the pic taped at 13".

I was being serious. I know it's hard to believe, but I actually was sorta giving you a compliment. Don't get used to it.

Jude, here is May 28th's rainbow with some heavy light adjustments to the pic....

This angle shot taken from my front yard kind of looks as if the colorful beam of light could be originating from your house.

Your not listening to the DeFranco Family again are you?

• 2 months later...