Used fly stuff needs a value

Jim J

I'd say the whole lot is worth about 20 bucks. I'll take them off your hands for 40 to save you the hassle of looking them up. That's the kind of guy I am.

Yea, Jude has always been a funny guy, sort of a shecky green crossed with red skeleton.

rods are st. Croix. Pro graphite series. 2 are 8-6 And 2 are 9'

line weight 6/7 and 8/9

reels

reddington. RS2. 7/8 Redding ton RS2. 5/6.

Speaking in generalities here, Redington is Low/Mid to Mid range stuff. Definitely not the cheapest nor the poorest quality but rather considered a good value for the dollar. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't those St. Croix rods their least expensive line of rods? Lamson is fairly high end in reels though that one is pretty old because even the newer cheaper version Lamsons use their conical drag system. Hope this helps.

Many moon ago, I purchased a Cabela's branded reel that was actually made by Redington which was almost identical to that 5/6 and it worked fine for storing line. The drag wasn't as smooth or graduated as some of the finer reels but it served its purpose for a long time until I loaned it out and it never made it back home.