NW Region Pizza Party

Ha yea.... stuffed the ballot box....

A.S.I.

Almost Smallmouth Illinos

Almost Stuck Incredible

Always stuck inside

Looks like a nice party. Good job on this and sounds like fun.

Cherry Valley?

Is that like Frankie Valley?

WOW!!! Had a blast with the NW Region guys. Good time. Good food. Good smallmouth talk. Jude brought knives. Good weather. (Jude brought knives?)

It was nice to have such a big turn out. Thanks to all who showed.

We had 13 sitting around the table.

I know for many this was a bit of a road trip and I want you to know that your efforts are appreciated.

It was great to see most everyone from the region come together to kick off the year.

It's going to be a good one so strap on those waders tight and ready yourselves for the ride.

Had my camera and didn't take pics. How dumb am I?

Had a great time Saturday. Really nice being able to put faces to the posts, videos, blogs etc I've read and watched over the years. Lot's of great fish talk, really got me amped up for this year. I unfortunately didn't have the time to float after our meeting which makes this the second time in 2016 I've car topped my boat and not wet a line. Good times, thanks for putting it together Terry.

Yes ditto thanks for setting it up so I can finally meet folks I wont remember all the names but Tim, Paul, Terry, frank, and Ben to name a few. And Jude of course but I met him on a river two years ago and to test my memory he had a broken piece of plastic grub on a jig and was explaining the virtues of chug bugs.

Yes ditto thanks for setting it up so I can finally meet folks I wont remember all the names but Tim, Paul, Terry, frank, and Ben to name a few. And Jude of course but I met him on a river two years ago and to test my memory he had a broken piece of plastic grub on a jig and was explaining the virtues of chug bugs.

Your memory serves you, although I've since devolved into a full time fly fisher. Still usually fishing on top, though.

Thanks for the pizza, ISA. And thanks to the Swami for putting it together.