New found fame

k olson

Well apparently no one from the ISA reads the Sun times, not one mention about the water willow write up by Dale Bowman one week ago. My guess is that people are afraid to approach me after a huge color picture and several quotes used by Dale. I can assure I'm the same guy; however I would like to take this time to thank the ISA for providing this opportunity as stepping stone for a new career. Since the printing of the article I have been approached by several upscale nursery's & fishing organizations to be the lead water willow planter. This has been a dream of mine for quite some time and although this was my first experience planting, the picture clearly shows that i have textbook form. I have purcahsed a gold plated spade and I hope to sign a multi-year contract with one the leader's in the industry by mid August. Once the contract is signed I may not have much time to participate in upcoming events or fish which greatly saddens me. I promise not to forget about my roots with the ISA and plan on attending next years planting pending the language in my contract which may not allow me to volunteer without a small fee and bug spray. post-2026-0-53052700-1439238381_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...