POT LUCK PICNIC

Our annual POT LUCK PICNIC is going to take place Sunday August 9th again at the Glenwood forest preserve picnic shelter along the Fox river in Batavia Il.. The picnic festivities will begin at 11:am but you may feel free to come early to do a little fishing in the Fox. Our own chef Spiz is going to make his famous beer can chicken for us and we'll have some hot dogs as well for those that prefer.

I will of course provide my wifes potato salad again this year. Kindly post here if you plan on bringing something so that we can see what we will have and what is else is needed for a well rounded picnic feast.

In my Opoinion this is one of if not the most enjoyable outings of the entire year you really don't want to miss this one!

Our annual POT LUCK PICNIC is going to take place Sunday August 9th again at the Glenwood forest preserve picnic shelter along the Fox river in Batavia Il.. The picnic festivities will begin at 11:am but you may feel free to come early to do a little fishing in the Fox. Our own chef Spiz is going to make his famous beer can chicken for us and we'll have some hot dogs as well for those that prefer.

I will of course provide my wifes potato salad again this year. Kindly post here if you plan on bringing something so that we can see what we will have and what is else is needed for a well rounded picnic feast.

In my opinion this is one of if not the most enjoyable outings of the entire year you really don't want to miss this one!

IN ONLY 11 MORE DAYS

In my Opinion this is one of if not the most enjoyable outings of the entire year you really don't want to miss this one!

EIGHT MORE DAYS

In my Opinion this is one of if not the most enjoyable outings of the entire year you really don't want to miss this one!

As of now there are only 3 days remaining until the day!!!

WOW only 2 more days !!

In my Opoinion this is one of if not the most enjoyable outings of the entire year you really don't want to miss this one!

IT'S 2MORROW!!

As I always say our annual Pot Luck Picnic is the most enjoyable outing of the year and this year was no exception.My only regret is that more of our members didn't take advantage of the opportunity. As it was about a dozen members did show up to enjoy a day with good company, great food, perfect weather,good fishing conditions and we even did some clean up along the Fox river.While doing the clean up we found an illegal minnow seine and a home made crawdad trap which we turned over to the Kane county forest preserve officer.

We also checked on the water willows that we had planted the week before and saw that they are doing well.

Thanks to all that participated and donated a dish and to our own chef Spiz for all his hard work at the grill. I'll post some pics when I am able.