PIZZA PARTY

Now that the Early Show is behind us it is time to start thinking about our annual year end PIZZA PARTY. This years' party will again be held at Pappa Passeros' Pizza at 6326 S. Cass Avenue, Westmont Illinois 60559. The party will take place on Friday December 5th at 7:00pm. Mark your calendar and make your arrangements to attend now, you really don't want to miss out on this one

http://www.papapasseros.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Me too!

I count by using the fingers on my hands.

How many hands, and how many fingers on each, days away is that?

There would be 2 hands one left and one right. The left would have 4 fingers (not the thumb) counted. The right hand would have 3 fingers (not the thumb nor the pinkey) counted. That would make 7 in total.

Now raise your right hand ( you could raise your left hand if you prefer ) fold your thumb against your palm and count the remaining erect 4 digits.

Now raise either your right or left hand ( it can be your choice of which hand to use ) fold down both your thumb and your pinkey aganst your palm and count the remaining erect 3 digits

OK now hold up whichever hand you choose ( either right or left ). Now fold down your thumb, your pinkey and your ring finger against your palm and count the remaing 2 erect digits

Now hold up either hand ( left or right it's your choice ). Fold down your thumb, your pinkey, your ring finger and your index finger and look at the remaining erect digit it's 2morrow