Wed., October 15 dinner at Thai Garden

Ed Buric

We had 12 members convened at the Thai Garden last night for an evening of Thai foods and a few drinks. It was a fun and relaxing evening to spend with friends to share some laughters and fish stories. I'd like to thanks everyone for attending, Ed for setting up the meeting, and the ISA for the opportunity to host the event.

post-1339-0-41754800-1413475434_thumb.jpgpost-1339-0-27299800-1413475444_thumb.jpg

As Tom has said we had 12 members come out on a Wednesday evening to enjoy Toms' gracious hospitality. Tom provided our appetizers and ice cream for desert.We simply enjoyed a relaxing evening sharing fishing stories and tips on everything smallmouth.There was also a lot of planning future outings among members along with upcoming I S A events

All in all it was a very pleasant evening thanks to Tom

I'm just glad that everyone enjoyed the evening as much as I did. As long as Tom is willing and I am the Chicago region co-ordinator we will have a dinner meeting at the Thai Garden at this time of the year.It just works out so well on so many levels.Not to mention it is very easy for me as Tom really does all the work.

Thanks to Ed for the planning, and thanks to Tom for his generosity. A really enjoyable time. That green tea ice cream really was a fine way to top off the meal.