JIG TYING PARTY

Rich McElligott will conduct a how to workshop on the secrets of tying your own customized jigs.We will meet at 2:30pm on Saturday March 29th.All tools and materials will be supplied. just come on out and have a good time along with some good pizza while you learn to tie your own jigs

The location is to be Pappa Passero's Pizza at 63rd street and Cass avenue in Westmont Il.

Guest rich mc

not just customized jigs but how to improve on the standard jigs that are out there. I will tie my craw jig that was seen at the blowout, several have asked on how to tie it. rich mc

• 2 weeks later...

not just customized jigs but how to improve on the standard jigs that are out there. I will tie my craw jig that was seen at the blowout, several have asked on how to tie it. rich mc

just wanted to bump it up again. spinning gear guys bring your favorite jig rich mc

Hey Rich I amost forgot to remind you that it's tomorrow!

Guest rich mc

I think I counted 11 which included a few new members I haven't met yet. we tied a bonker zonker weighted fly, and a lead head craw jig . both could be cast on spinning gear. its always good to see fellow members,new members and talk fishin. rich mc