Chicago Region Breakfast Meetup 2/15

Saturday, February 15, 2014 at 9 AM we will continue our tradition of a hearty winter breakfast while overlooking the beautiful Fox River. Meet at Harner's Bakery & Restaurant, 10 W. State St. North Aurora. This is BYOB (buy your own breakfast).

It is now less than a week away!

Saturday, February 15, 2014 at 9 AM we will continue our tradition of a hearty winter breakfast while overlooking the beautiful Fox River. Meet at Harner's Bakery & Restaurant, 10 W. State St. North Aurora. This is BYOB (buy your own breakfast).

It is now B - 4

This will be a good opportunity to get out and get a break from this Winters cabin fever!

we are now at B - 3 and counting.

It is now B - 2 and counting down.

Don't miss out!

http://www.harnersbakery.com/

TOMORROW it's only a day away!

Come on out for a hearty breakfast and some very friendly and casual smallmouth talk.

We had nine members turn out for a very enjoyable breakfast overlooking the frozen Fox river in all of its Winter beauty.

There was a lot of smallmouth fishing talk around the table and I overheard quite a few plans being made for the coming season.Took part in a few myself.

I also had a nice chat with new member Vic who I first met at the Schaumberg show.

Thanks to all that were able to come on out.

Ed B