Water Willow Planting - Fox River

I'll be there. Do we need a boat to move plants?

I have been texting back and forth with Eugene, he is not sure if he can make it with his work schedule. Does someone else have access to a pond hopper? I would try and make arrangement to borrow Eugene's, but my boss is taking me on a charter out of Kenosha on Friday and I'm not sure what time I will be home Friday night.

I'll be there Tim. Is anyone planning on fishing before the planting or only after??

I believe Tim C., John L. and myself plan on being at the VFW by 6am to get a little fishing in before hand. If we get much more than that, we can always send a group down river to Glenwood FP. Please join us and we will figure out the logistics as we go.

I believe Tim C., John L. and myself plan on being at the VFW by 6am to get a little fishing in before hand. If we get much more than that, we can always send a group down river to Glenwood FP. Please join us and we will figure out the logistics as we go.

I'm going to try to make it for the fishing beforehand as well. Regardless, I'm in for the fishing afterward.

I'll be there by 7 am. Today I waded the area planted 2 years ago below the old dam & most of the plants are thriving. From flattened by the floods they are standing tall, muddy & starting to bloom(late). Many have expanded to good size clumps some are larger but still recognizable as the plant sets went in. Very encouraging, I wish I had seen them 1/2 underwater. That's when the fish use them heavily to feed. The island on the west lower end of the area just upstream of the parking lot is GONE along with alot of old downed wood. But the plants are still there where the island hasn't moved.