Dupage Fly Fishing Co.

Ryan Kral

Hey guys. For those that haven't heard already, Chicago Fly Fishing Outfitters(Chifly), is going to be opening up a new location in the burbs, Naperville to be exact. According to their email, it is going to be called "Dupage Fly Fishing Co.", and is going to be a dedicated, legit fly shop! I am so glad to hear this, as I wont have to order as much tying material online, or buy it from the big box stores. Glad they are opening a new location out my way, although sometimes it could be easier to take the train into Chicago then drive and park in Naperville! Ryan

I too am stoked about this news! Although I am in the city for work on a somewhat regular basis, this will be much much handier to have around. I am glad to hear that these guys are doing well. I just stopped at Trout and Grouse the other day and they are closing their doors effective a couple weeks from now. My only hope is that the new shop in Naperville have a coffee pot and a place to sit and tie a few flies if you so choose :) I live in Oswego but could see myself spending some Saturday mornings there!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...