FALL RUN by Todd Moen

Tom L

I've watched this video a half a dozen times. It's still as cool each time. Showed my wife too. She thought it was great.

Sent it to my buddy Kevin, who is a CEO. His response ... "I am super busy this morning with no time to watch it. I saw the first five seconds and I watched the whole video ... twice!"

It's even better on a big screen with the surround sound on.

Believe it or not, the whole video was done by Todd only. He was the camera man, the sound man, and the editing man. He used a drone for some of his aerial shots.

Loved every second of this, I think its actually the tipping point for me. I've been putting off fly fishing for a long time and honestly can't get it out of my head now. Just listed all my guitar gear on craigslist and plan on diving in headfirst! Steelhead, Smallies, Trout, here I come.

That really got my heart pounding. A combination of awesome natural beauty, beautiful fish, dedicated fishermen and photographer, and physical endurance, teamwork, skill and luck it took to chase that one fish. Incredible!

Ben,

I think the sport of fly fishing is closed. Seems like I heard that if a person didn't have any fly fishing equipment

by the cut off date of September 1, 2014, then they were out. The sport is growing too fast and these measures had to be implemented.

Maybe look into taking up ice fishing.

Sorry.

Good thing I've always had an old Cortland fly reel, made in England from my gramps ^_^ That can justify buying a few new outfits after this cutoff date right?

Seems like a good time to share a little demo reel of some recent footage I took for my buddy. I put this together just to give him and idea of what my camera can do and test its limits myself. I plan on improving with every trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6gjRMD1Bl0

And Another :)

Loved every second of this, I think its actually the tipping point for me. I've been putting off fly fishing for a long time and honestly can't get it out of my head now. Just listed all my guitar gear on craigslist and plan on diving in headfirst! Steelhead, Smallies, Trout, here I come.

Good thing I've always had an old Cortland fly reel, made in England from my gramps ^_^ That can justify buying a few new outfits after this cutoff date right?

Your good! I too have a couple Cortlands. We can be Cortland buddies. Welcome aboard!

Nice job on the video.