Bob Long, Sept. 18, Bolingbrook

I don't know about you, but I am glad to see Bob Long Jr. get back on the stump. Bob always seems to come up with new and challenging ideas. Those who live close enough should not miss the chance to take in his presentation in Bolingbrook. By way of an overt hint to our NW leaders, I wish we could get him as a speaker out this way. Perhaps the lure of our superior fishing on the Kish, Rock, and Apple would lure him out. Just a thought...

I don't know about you, but I am glad to see Bob Long Jr. get back on the stump. Bob always seems to come up with new and challenging ideas. Those who live close enough should not miss the chance to take in his presentation in Bolingbrook. By way of an overt hint to our NW leaders, I wish we could get him as a speaker out this way. Perhaps the lure of our superior fishing on the Kish, Rock, and Apple would lure him out. Just a thought...

Bob sent me a synopsis of his presentation and I can tell you that it is really interesting and informative.

Carpool anyone?

You are now down to 10 days left to get your car pool organized

Carpool anyone?

You now have only 5 days left to get your carpool organized !!

Carpool anyone?

You are now down to only 4 days !!!! How is the carpool progressing?

You can meet at the Cherry Valley Diner and drive on down to Bolingbrook,that should take about an hour and twenty minutes [ there is plenty of free parking ] and after the meeting we can have a beer at Famous Dave's across the street before you return to Cherry Valley.

That was easy.

"You" got the timing right. But, if "You" won't be picking me up there at CV about 1.5 hour before the talk, and if "You" won't be driving me back after the beers at Famous Dave's, count me out.

But Terry, Tim. Paul, and Jude might be willing to negotiate.