20" Club!

jude

The club face looks to hit the tape at 21 plus... althought that could be a lighting trick, the angle of the tape to the club or even how far the tape is from the camera. ;)

I disagree. The club face looks to fall shot of the 21" mark by at least a 1/2". The top of the handle is up an inch from the tapes end.

Foul! Makes you wonder if Jude really catches 12 inchers.

Doesn't anyone fish any more? Perhaps we should change the icon at the top left of these forums to something else. I think Tom has to give lessons on how to fly fish in "less than ideal" conditions. Blow the dust off those rods boys!

Doesn't anyone fish any more? Perhaps we should change the icon at the top left of these forums to something else. I think Tom has to give lessons on how to fly fish in "less than ideal" conditions. Blow the dust off those rods boys!

All fishing and no play makes Jack a dull boy!

Winston Churchill

There's no dust on my rods, boy. I just don't feel the need to post pictures of every fish I catch. I took a ten hour float last weekend and caught a bunch, all on top with the fly rod. The conditions were way "less than ideal." I only took a picture of this one because it was probably the nicest looking smallie I've ever caught:

DSCF4153_zpseiysuaih.jpg

You seem to like fishing from shore in high water. I like wading or floating in low clear water. I like the fly rod. You don't. Potayto. Potahto. Everyone's different.

Change the icon? Not sure what you're trying to say. Are you trying to say we should limit our conversations to smallmouth fishing only?

Maybe Tom should give lessons in humility.

If it's in my fishes mouth, odds are it is indeed a judebug. I've been busy tying a bunch for Sylvania. How many days?