Wed., October 15 dinner at Thai Garden

Ed Buric

It's that time of year again. We'll have our first dinner meeting at Tom Loos' Thai Garden restaurant on Wednesday October 15th at 7:00pm.This meeting venue has proven to be one of our most popular meetings of the year.Be sure to come on out and see for yourself why.

http://www.thaigardenusa.com/

BTW Tom your inbox is full

It's that time of year again. We'll have our first dinner meeting at Tom Loos' Thai Garden restaurant on Wednesday October 15th at 7:00pm.This meeting venue has proven to be one of our most popular meetings of the year.Be sure to come on out and see for yourself why.

It's getting closer to the 15th !!!

Well this is interesting. I may attend my first ISA meeting if I can clear that evening. Just a couple miles away and a favorite eatery.

Hey Tom if you see a 91 year old spritely guy come in there by himself for lunch sometimes (named Joe)...well that's my pops it's a favorite of his..

Well this is interesting. I may attend my first ISA meeting if I can clear that evening. Just a couple miles away and a favorite eatery.

Hey Tom if you see a 91 year old spritely guy come in there by himself for lunch sometimes (named Joe)...well that's my pops it's a favorite of his..

Here's hoping that you can clear that evening as I look forward to meeting you

Wow! Really! Small world. We all know Joe well here at the Thai Garden. A very friendly and wonderful gent. He recently celebrated his birthday here.

Hope you can make it next Wednesday.

Yes your memory serves you well Tom..B'day party we had was last March....

I mentioned to him tonight that you were associated with a Smallmouth fishing alliance...he is elderly and can be a little confused at times but if he mentions it to you now you won't be confused yourself why he brought it up. Of course I don't know you but I told him you were an expert fly fisherman.

It is now less than a week from now

I'm planning to be there this year. Had a conflict with work last year, and I hated to missed it. Looking forward to seeing all of you then.

I just might do this thing.

Excellent! 5 more days.......

Keep my Singha cold, I'll be there.